- August 13th (Sat) and 14th (Sun), 2022
- Kobe Sanbo Hall
5-1-32 Hamabe-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo
- Admission fee
- Free (Details such as the necessity of advance reservation will be announced separately)
Saturday, August 13, 2022
- 13: 30-17: 30
- Opening Ceremony / First Stage 1st-7th Competitions
Sunday, August 14, 2022
- 10: 00-12: 20
- Opening Ceremony / Second Stage 1st-4th Competition
- 13: 00-15: 45
- Final Stage 1st-4th Competition
- 15: 45-16: 40
- Lecture by the winner of the Kyouki Hiroshi Award Academic Achievement Award
- 16: 40-17: 20
- Award Ceremony / Closing Ceremony
New Corona Infection Prevention Measures
To ensure the safety of all participants, including customers and participating teams, we will thoroughly implement normal infection prevention measures and carry out a body temperature check at the entrance. In addition, we will separate the entrance and exit of the visitors.
Request to all visitors
- Please refrain from visiting the venue if you have a fever of 37.5 ℃ or higher or symptoms such as nasal discharge, cough, or sore throat after measuring the body temperature on the morning of the day.
- Please cooperate with temperature measurement and disinfect your hands when you enter.
- Please bring your mask and be sure to wear it in the venue
- Please cooperate with the pre-installation of the contact confirmation app (COCOA)