Establishment of General Incorporated Association Message
This year marks the 15th Rescue Robot Contest that has been held since the first contest in 2001. We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your support and cooperation. Twenty years have passed since the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake, and the needs and expectations for rescue (R) and robots (R) are ever increasing. The R×R Community (RRC) was established as a broad platform to address these needs. Even after the establishment of RRC, will continue to act as the Rescue Robot Contest Executive Committee. Focused on the principles of "learning technology, keeping open communication with people, and creating a world that is resistant to disasters, we hope to contribute to the cultivation of human resources in science and technology and raise awareness of disaster prevention and reduction, as well as broaden the base of science and technology related to disaster prevention and reduction for generations. We look forward to your continued support for RRC and the activities of the Rescue Robot Contest Executive Committee.
Rescue Robot Contest Executive Committee
· Planning and operation of other robot contests, etc.
· Hosting of events, lectures, workshops, etc.
· Cultivation of researchers, engineers, and volunteers
· Development and sales of products and goods related to raising awareness of disaster prevention and reduction
· Import and export of technologies, machinery, equipment, parts, etc., related to disaster prevention and reduction
· Survey research, and collecting and preparing materials and information, etc.
· Research, technology, and system development, and support for research and surveys
· Intangible property rights such as industrial property rights and copyrights
· Acquisition, planning development, maintenance and sales of know-how and software
· Public relations activities related to disaster prevention and reduction
· Cooperation and collaboration with domestic and foreign affiliated organizations and groups
· Management of the website
· Other incidental or related works for the purpose of our association